Sound Healing Meditation Training
10 Hour Crystal Singing Bowl Training & Sound Healing Certification
In Hoboken, New Jersey
Join Lindsay Monal for a 10.5 hour immersive training to help you deepen your understanding of sound as energy medicine, and help you develop a sound healing practice of your own. This course is great for individuals already teaching yoga, meditation, reiki, or other modalities who are looking to incorporate sound into their offerings, as well as students of sound healing who are feeling called to learn more.
In this small group training, we will spend time:
- Discussing the science of sound, vibration, and its effects on our bodies, minds and nervous systems
- Learning the history of sound healing across cultures and exploring our own relationships to sound
- Experiencing immersive live sound baths and guided meditations and reflecting on our experiences of them
- Practicing playing crystal singing bowls, gong, drums, chimes and other instruments together with individualized guidance and support
- Learning how to lead others in sound baths and meditations of varying lengths, including how to set students and clients up for comfort and success
There will be plenty of time to ask questions around the practice of sound healing, and experience the gifts that sound has to offer!
Space is limited, be sure to reserve your space as soon as possible.
There are no prerequisites for this training. You do not have to be a yoga teacher to join. You do not have to own or purchase any instruments, or have any prior experience with music in order to participate in and learn from this course!
For those who are 200hr certified Yoga Teachers; this training is eligible for 10.5 hours of Continuing Education through Yoga Alliance®
When & Where
Meet for 3 Days at Yoga Renew Hoboken, 12 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ
- Friday, Jan 26th | 6:30 – 9:30pm *
- Saturday, Jan 27 | 2:00 – 6:30pm
- Sunday, Jan 28 | 2:00 – 5:30pm
Lindsay Monal, E-RYT-500, YACEP, RMT
$399 Early Bird discount when you enroll by December 1st, 2023