Yin Yoga Teacher Training
20 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
In Hoboken, New Jersey
This immersive training will be held from Friday through April 12-14th, and is designed to give you a deep understanding of Yin Yoga and certify you to start teaching right away!
You will learn:
- The history and philosophy of Yin Yoga, why we practice it, what the benefits are, and how Traditional Chinese Medicine has set the foundation for the poses we practice today.
- The effects of Yin Yoga on the body through the lens of western anatomy, as well as the practices’ effect on our subtle body anatomy including the chakras and meridian systems.
- The poses practiced in Yin Yoga classes taking a deep look at each posture’s benefits, and exploring how to use props and modifications to make them accessible for all bodies.
- How to skillfully sequence, and create class themes that flow smoothly and leave your students feeling balanced. We’ll also cover how to give effective yin cues that help guide your students towards comfort and deeper states of meditation.
This is a practical course focused on giving you lots of hands on experience exploring the postures and practice of yin.
Whether you’re a yoga teacher, or just a passionate practitioner, this course will give you the tools you need to start practicing right away, and find more balance in your life overall.
If you are a teacher, this course is eligible for 20 hours of Continuing Education credits with the YogaAlliance®, and both Lindsay and Lucianna are certified E-RYT 500, and YACEP® registered teachers.
We hope you’ll join us in this study of stillness!
When & Where
Meet for 3 Days at Yoga Renew Hoboken, 12 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ
- Friday, April 12th, 2 – 9:30pm
- Saturday, April 13th, 10am – 7pm
- Sunday, April 14th, 10am – 5:30pm
Lindsay Monal & Lucianna Silvestri
*$499 If you sign up by March 12th