10 Hour Chakra Meditation Teacher Training
In Hoboken, New Jersey
Join Lindsay Monal for a 10 hour training designed to deepen your meditation practice and prepare you to lead transformative experiences for yourself and others through the lens of the chakras.
This course is great for individuals already teaching yoga, meditation, reiki, or other modalities who are looking to refine their teaching skills, as well as students of meditation who are feeling called to learn more.
In this intimate group training, we will dedicate our time to:
- Dissecting and understanding each of our vital energy centers and how to use this knowledge to help inform the way we guide and heal
- Exploring the energetic anatomy of the Chakra system and Nadis, and their significance in promoting balance and harmony within our bodies, minds, and spirits
- Practicing various techniques and exercises to activate and balance the chakras, using tools such as visualization, affirmations, mantra repetition, and hands on applications.
- Engaging in guided chakra meditations and immersive experiences to deepen our personal connection with each energy center and reflect on our transformative journeys
- Learning how to guide others in chakra meditations of different durations, and writing meditation scripts that really connect with your students
Ample time will be devoted to addressing any inquiries you may have about chakra meditation and discovering the profound benefits that this practice holds.
Please note that there are no prerequisites for this training. You need not be a certified yoga teacher to join, and no prior experience with chakra work or meditation is necessary to fully participate and gain valuable insights from this course.
For those who are 200hr certified Yoga Teachers; this training is eligible for 10 hours of Continuing Education through Yoga Alliance®
When & Where
Meet for 2 Days at Yoga Renew Hoboken, 12 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ
Saturday, September 16th 2:00pm – 8pm
Sunday, September 17th 2:00pm – 6pm
Lindsay Monal, E-RYT-500, YACEP, RMT